Built Environs Response to COVID-19
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic globally is unprecedented. This has in turn impacted the building industry and how work is performed. Substantial planning has been undertaken at business and industry level in many of our areas of operation to ensure the industry can continue to operate safely and efficiently. Where further restrictions are enforced by Governments, including suspension of construction activities, the company will follow these directives and plan for a full and efficient recommencement when permitted to do so.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, subcontractors, customers, suppliers and members of the general public remains the primary focus as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Built Environs fully supports the measures implemented in our various countries of operation to help “flatten the curve” and has introduced mitigation measures across project sites and offices to slow the spread of the virus and assist in keeping everyone safe at work.
The measures implemented include:
- All employees in roles that can productively work remotely are doing so;
- Increased focus on hygiene, particularly hand hygiene and site cleaning;
- Employees on active projects are seperated into different team, crib breaks are staggered;
- Active projects holding prestart meetings and toolboxes in split groups, or over two-way radio and via digital communication;
- Social distancing measures in vehicles, offices and on site.
Should you have any questions or concerns about the measures currently being taken by Built Environs, or if you would like to provide feedback about the practices you have observed on one of our sites please call our COVID-19 hotline on +61 437 962 607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org