Built Environs is a progressive building construction company with a reputation for professionalism and delivering complex projects on time and within budget. And, while we’re proud of our achievements as a company, we are defined by the quality of our people.
So, it's clear why Built Environs attract employees who live and breathe innovation, believe in creativity and feel satisfaction of knowing they have made a difference.
If you work with us, you will:
- Work with high calibre employees who thrive on challenging projects, who use their creative minds to deliver exceptional value and excellence for our customers.
- Be a part of an organisation where safety underpins every project facet. At Built Environs, true success is measured by the wellbeing of our people and ensuring that they go Home Without Harm- every day.
- Enjoy our global network, which offers scope to give your career an international edge.
- Be a part of a progressive company and we value the collective experiences and perspectives of our employees.
- Take great pride in our contribution to regional economies. We employ workers who live local to our sites.
- Work with a company that cares about our environment.
- Build lasting and meaningful relationships with customers and our reputation reflects this.
- Be a considerate and responsible member of the communities where we work.
Our company's Vision and Values guide our business operatives and we are a company that subscribes to the values of equal opportunity and inclusivity.
If you would like to work for a business that appreciates the unique capabilities and perspectives of each employee, and which values the safety and well-being of its people, please consider joining Built Environs and being part of the McConnell Dowell Group.
To view vacancies, click the Desktop or Mobile button below.