West Franklin Residential Development, SA
Project duration: January 2017 to February 2019
Value: $90 million
Contract type: Design and Construct (Early Contractor Involvement)
Summary: The two tower development, comprising 17 and 19 levels, will deliver approximately 280 apartments on the former Balfours site, located at the corner of Franklin Street and Elizabeth Street, in the Adelaide CBD.
The development includes:
- Ground floor retail tenancies.
- A Lap pool on level 7.
- Common areas and dining areas, and an external BBQ terrace on level 7.
- Sauna, Steam room and Gym.
- A golf simulator.
- Roof top shared common area.
- Landscape green wall to screen car parking.
This project was secured after a competitive tender, followed by an exclusive ECI period, with Built Environs leading the consulting team in finalising scopes, whilst meeting budget and program milestones.