Built Environs is committed to achieve value for money Managing Contractor projects. We have delivered projects which have involved:
- Complex stakeholder interfaces and relationships.
- Significant unknown factors such as undefined scope, unpredictable risks and changeable project objectives.
- The need for key participants (eg.contractor) to be brought together with the team early in the project.
- A requirement for industry input and innovation during the design stage, for example to take advantage of emerging technology, specialist construction expertise or other opportunities.
- Tight and fixed completion times.
- Guaranteed Construction Sum (GCS) / Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) requirement;
- Achieving the target completion dates by commencing early construction works before the design is completed (fast-track or accelerated project delivery).